Friday, September 16, 2016

Regarding your biggest fear

       Everyone experiences fear, but each person experiences it differently. No matter how big we are, we all have fears. We all have that natural sense of fear in our mind. My biggest fear in life is being alone. I believe loneliness is the most horrific thing in life. Loneliness is an emotional state in which a person experiences a powerful feeling of emptiness and isolation. Loneliness is more than just the feeling of wanting company or wanting to do something with another person.

       When I was little, I was too afraid to sit alone. No matter how situation, I still have to have a friend to accompany me. My mother had left me at the village when I was little and I was afraid to stay at the village with my grandmother and my aunt. I cannot be away from my family and I don’t know why I cannot part with family and why did I feel scared too much. When I sleep, I often had a dream that creeps and I often woke up at 2 a.m. until 3 a.m.. The next day I had a high fever.

       When I started school, I'm afraid to be alone in school. I will walk with my friends whether I want to go to the canteen, to the staff room and toilet. I cannot walk alone at school because I was afraid. I also was afraid to go up the elevator alone to get home. I was able to climb stairs to get to my house and able to bearish the stairs to get to school. I felt very scared because there was a woman trapped in an elevator in my house alone.

       Now I dared myself to sit alone. I sit at home alone and I had to overcome my fear by listening to songs. When I heard the song, I would feel a little peace. I also dared to go to work and back home from work alone. I also felt fear for the first time I walk home alone at night. Later I was feel normal and not afraid anymore. Until now I'll come home from work alone. I also being brave to ride the elevator alone because I was tired to climb the stairs after returning from work to get to my house.

Everyone has their own fears and have their own ways to solve their own fears

        ( NURUL SHAHIRAH BT BAHARUDIN )     

No comments:

Post a Comment