Wednesday, August 24, 2016

My Favourite Song

     Music is an amazing thing. Music comes in many different types, styles and genres. The motivational songs or inspirising lyrics can motivate us to accomplish our goals and our target in our life. 

     My favourite song is 'Buatmu Ibu' by Aeman. This song was meaningful. I felt very sad when I heard this song. This song is always played when I was camping at school. Every time I heard this song, I must be thinking of my mother who was at home. I wondered how my mother raised me from my birth until now by tirelessly. How's my mother when I was in my mother's womb?. How much pain my mother's face during her childbearing? 

     My mother treated I and my siblings equally and full of love. When I was young, I was given the perfect upbringing. In addition, my father was worked hard to support our families. My father never complained about the problems his faced. My siblings and I were not caressed with richnes, but we caressed by a loving. My parents gave me pocket money from my childhood until now. When I was young, my parents did not give a lot of money for me but it was enough for me. When I was growing up, I just found out that my parents had opened a savings account for my money and my other siblings.Every year my parents had put some money into my account and my siblings account. I am honored and grateful to have parents who are always concerned about their children


     When I hear this song, I feel like this song gives spirit and serve as an inspiration to me to succeed. I want to repay all the kindness of my parents. This song also can motivate myself.I will think how my father working so hard to find the money to support our family. I also thought how my mother looked after me and my siblings when we were young and can manage the time perfectly.


     Thank you for all the support, concerned and love you had given me. Thank you for being here whenever I needed it, and even I didn't need it. Thank you for teaching me respect and proper etiquette. I would not be here without you, mom and dad. One day I will repay all your kindness and I will accomplish my dreams and success. 




                                                      ~NURUL SHAHIRAH BAHARUDIN 

No comments:

Post a Comment