Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Idol



      An idol is a person who has big impact on your life . I consider my mom as my idol because I have been know her since I was born . She is the most important person in my life . She has influenced not only my life but to whole of my family .
      My mom's name is Nuryasni bt Mohd Nuri . Her age is 44 years old this year . I am very proud of her because she have been through many things in her life and still can smile . In 2003 , my dad had passed away while my mom was pregnant . She was to sad and frustrated but never showed it to me and still can make me laugh . In that time , I was only 5 years old . I dont know everything . Now I am getting bigger I know my mom have been through a thug life . She take care of me and my younger brother nicely . My mom is working as businesswoman at night market . She dont like to work under any company because she want to watch us every single day. My mom do not want us to feel neglected . She has worked very hard in her entire life to make sure me and my younger brother have everything that we need and do not lack anything.
      Besides, she always gives us spirit about study and never disappoint our wishes . I love her so much . She can be my father also . She tried hard to give us the best education and will make sure we will get a good score in exam . She always pray to God that we will gain success . In 2013 , I was in Form 3 and will take PMR examination . I was to nervous and scared . But I was grateful because my mom was besides me and hugged me before I entered the hall exam . A few months later , the PMR's result was coming and once again I had nervous to take my results . My mom was holding my hand and walked beside me before I took it from my class teacher . When I showed my result to my mom she was crying and hugged me . She said to me "Well dear, you did it" . I looked my result and felt very happy because I got 7A's . That is my first time to see my mom's cried proudly and told to whole of my family that I've got the best results in my school.
   I have a big question in my mind "What can I do to pay back my mom's love since I was born? What I have to do?  I only can study hard in the college and be a good girl . I will do the best for her because she is my everything so I will do anything for her .
   This is only can I described about my idol as known as my mom . She is the best idol I can described it. She will be my idol forever and ever . I love you mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment